Women’s Original Approved AA Leggings
Oxford launches the world’s first AA approved single layer motorcycle legging!
Style, comfort, and CE AA certification all combine into a tidy single layer package.
Looking and feeling great shouldn’t come at the cost of protection, and thanks to Oxford’s Armourlite™ fabric, it doesn’t have to. Armourlite™ technology offers a reassuring figure-hugging fit, thanks to the generous stretch functionality of the fabric.
Protection has been fully considered throughout: belt loops offer the option to add Oxford’s Belt Connector, which can connect the leggings to any textile jacket within Oxford’s range. Internal elements such as soft-touch Lycra protector pockets and flat locked internal seam detailing feels great against your skin, but also adds technical performance to the garment. Flexible level 2 CE knee & hip protectors are also included as standard; whilst soft and comfortable during normal riding, they will harden upon impact to help disperse force.
Catering to all bodies shapes, these leggings are offered in sizing 8-20 and in three different leg lengths.
These leggings can also be worn under normal clothing, giving you extra confidence on your ride.
- AA rated CE approved leggings
- Flexible level 2 CE knee protectors
- Flexible level 2 CE hip protectors
- Outer shell, made from Aramid/cotton blend fibre provides abrasion resistance-4 way stretch panels
- Elasticated waistband
- Stirrup foot keeps leggings in place when riding
- Inside knee and hip protector pockets are in stretch jersey for enhanced comfort
- Ultra secure, wide belt loops mean leggings can be worn with a belt and adapted to be used with Oxford’s Belt Connector (CA900)
- Mono layer explained: 1 layer of fabric and 2 layers at knee and hip protector areas
To learn more about Original Approved, visit the dedicated page by clicking here