For riders who demand the very best in wet weather gear, the highly versatile Stormland Dry2Dry™ Trilaminate adventure pant offers unparalleled performance due to its highly waterproof and breathable outer shell, downpour-beating features and plethora of vents.
A WarmDry™ thermal layer features Polartec® Power Grid™ stretch in key areas, allowing the midlayer to move with you without sacrificing warmth.
Strip out this removable layer, zip open the large front and rear leg vents and cooling airflow is channeled directly to the lower body.
Comfortably achieving a CE AA rating, CE Level 2 protectors in the knees and elbows complete the comprehensive package.
• CE AA Certified (EN 17092-3:2020)
• Level 2 CE knee & hip protectors (EN 1621-1:2012)
• Reflective printing for night-time visibility
• YKK long and short connecting zips allows jacket attachment for a secure protective fastening
• Dry2Dry™ Trilaminate construction
• WarmDry™ removable thermal liner with Polartec® Power Grid stretch thermal zones
• 4 direct ventilation zones: 2 zippers on the upper leg and 2 zippers on the rear of the upper leg
• Water-resistant zippers on all exposed openings
Fabric & Construction
• Durable high-tenacity nylon outer shell offers exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
• Ripstop nylon fabric targeted in critical impact zones for increased abrasion resistance
• Bar tack stitching reinforces stress points
• Trilaminate stretch in the waist, rear of the knees and above the seat of the pant
• Gusseted crotch with Trilaminate stretch for improved movement when getting on and off the bike
Adjustability & Fit
• Accordion stretch panels above the knee for increased freedom of movement
• Tri-glide webbing adjustment at the waist and calf
• Raised rear waistline
• Adjustable and press stud detachable tri-glide braces with ergonomic X back construction
• Hem expansion gusset with zippered closure and hook & loop adjustment
• 2 x front box pockets with pleated expansion
• 2 x zippered side pockets
“Impressively warm and dry” – RiDE Magazine
To learn more about the Advanced Rider Series, visit the dedicated Advanced Rider Series page by clicking here