Expedition Mid Layer Pant
Each garment in Oxford’s Advanced layering system has a unique purpose – base, mid and outer combine to keep you comfortable, warm, dry and protected.
Whether you are riding on the death roads of Bolivia or commuting in the changing seasons of Britain, there is a layering system for you.
Designed for the most trying weather conditions, the Expedition is a must for serious adventure riding. Insulation is mapped to the body, ensuring protection where it is most needed, whilst lightweight stretch panels provide an adaptive fit. A premium fur-fleece lining offers unparalleled comfort and warmth retention.
- Ergonomically designed slim fit for maximum comfort when worn under a motorcycle pant
- Thermally mapped for optimal warmth and minimal bulk
- Made from windproof & highly breathable fabrics
- Front facing material lined with ‘fur-fleece’ for extreme thermal performance
- Elasticated waistband for a comfortable thermal seal
- Lightweight 4-way stretch material on the back of the legs and calves for maximum flexibility, breathability and to ensure a snug fit
To learn more about Oxford’s Advanced Layering System, click here
S – 3XL