Expedition Mid Layer Jacket
Each garment in Oxford’s Advanced layering system has a unique purpose – base, mid and outer combine to keep you comfortable, warm, dry and protected.
Whether you are riding on the death roads of Bolivia or commuting in the changing seasons of Britain, there is a layering system for you.
Designed for the most trying weather conditions, the Expedition is a must for serious adventure riding. Insulation is mapped to the body, ensuring protection where it is most needed, whilst lightweight stretch panels provide an adaptive fit. A premium fur-fleece lining offers unparalleled comfort and warmth retention.
- Ergonomically designed slim fit for maximum comfort when worn under a motorcycle jacket
- Thermally mapped for optimal warmth and minimal bulk
- Made from windproof & highly breathable fabrics
- Front facing material lined with ‘fur-fleece’ for extreme thermal performance
- Lightweight 4-way stretch material on back, arms, cuffs and hem for maximum flexibility, breathability and to ensure a snug fit
- Full zip through
- Silicone hem grip to prevent riding up
- Thumb holes at the cuff to ensure a secure fit
- Zipped hand warmer pockets
To learn more about Oxford’s Advanced Layering System, click here