The Barkston jacket is the latest addition to our Advanced Rider Series, which means that it is packed with clever material technology.
Designed for urban riders seeking the perfect balance between comfort, style and protection, it comes with an impressive CE AA rating.
Its highly waterproof and breathable laminate outer shell is sealed by top quality YKK AQUAGUARD zips and offers direct ventilation for when the sun finally comes out!
It also boasts tons of handy storage, lots of discreet reflective detailing for 360-degree visibility and a popper-down collar which can be raised to maximise wind protection.
• CE AA Certified (EN 17092-3:2020)
• Level 1 CE shoulder & elbow protectors (EN 1621-1:2012)
• 360 reflective printing at front, sides and back for optimal visibility on the road
• Back protector pocket
• Internal YKK Vislon zip connection to any pants and is also connectable to the Oxford belt connector for a secure protective fastening with jeans
• Dry2Dry™ Laminate outer shell
• 5,000mm waterproof, 5,000 g/m2/24hrs breathable
• YKK AQUAGUARD® water-resistant centre zip
• Fixed thermal horizontal baffle quilted lining with 100gsm insulation
• Fully taped waterproof seams
• Centre front under-placket
Fabric & Construction
• 60% recycled nylon outer shell
• Bar tack stitching reinforces stress points
• Hidden structure stitching
Adjustability & Fit
• Neoprene soft touch edging on collar with extended placket for enhanced rider comfort
• Hook and loop closure on cuff adjuster for great fit
• Ergonomic cuff construction for streamlined fit
• Drawstring hem adjuster for optimal fit
• Dipped rear hem for greater coverage when riding
• With 2x concealed zippered hand warmer pockets
• 3 x external expandable bellow cargo pockets and internal stow storage
• Reflective sleeve branding
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL
Black, Khaki, Navy